Recommended Delivery is 3 days before event. If event is on Saturday, recommended delivery day is Wednesday.
- The premium designer centerpieces are handcrafted with the freshest cut flowers harvested the day before.
- The premium bouquet is a wonderful way to sample flower arrangements in anticipation for any event or to give as a delightful gift. These premium flower arrangements have 45 total stems of naked sunflowers, pittosporum greenery, yellow craspedia, israeli ruscus greenery, bronze pom-pom flowers, yellow alstroemeria, high and yellow flame roses, coral hypericum berries, yellow yarrow, solidago, and orange spray roses.
- The flowers in the premium arrangements have a stem height of 16-18 inches.
- The large centerpieces each have 32 total stems of naked sunflowers, pittosporum greenery, yellow craspedia, israeli ruscus greenery, bronze pom-pom flowers, yellow alstroemeria, high and yellow flame roses, coral hypericum berries, yellow yarrow, solidago, and orange spray roses.
- The flowers in the large centerpieces have a stem height of 14-16 inches.
- The medium centerpieces each have 22 total stems that include a variety of naked sunflowers, pittosporum greenery, yellow craspedia, israeli ruscus greenery, bronze pom-pom flowers, yellow alstroemeria, high and yellow flame roses, coral hypericum berries, yellow yarrow, solidago, and orange spray roses.
- The flowers in the medium centerpieces have a stem height of 14-16 inches.
- The small centerpieces each have 15 total stems that include a variety of naked sunflowers, pittosporum greenery, yellow craspedia, israeli ruscus greenery, bronze pom-pom flowers, yellow alstroemeria, high and yellow flame roses, coral hypericum berries, yellow yarrow, solidago, and orange spray roses. This arrangement looks excellent in FiftyFlowers' footed bubble ball vase.
- The flowers in the small centerpieces have a stem height of 9-11 inches.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
If your delivery date is not available, please contact our customer care by chatting with us (bottom right hand corner), email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us 877-507-6737. We are here to get you what you want & when you want it.
+ Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence
FiftyFlowers uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service. All deliveries should arrive by 5 pm on your chosen delivery date. Exact delivery times will depend on the service available to your address. Please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about the guaranteed delivery time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday. For an additional fee, Saturday delivery is available.
- The day before each item's selected delivery date, you will receive an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You may also obtain your tracking number online by signing into your FiftyFlowers.com account.
- FedEx or UPS requires a signature at the time of delivery. Please arrange to have someone at your requested delivery location to accept packages. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it and instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. A note does not guarantee delivery. It is at the delivery driver's discretion to comply with the request, and in some instances such as with international orders, a signature is required without exception. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly to reschedule.
- FedEx and UPS require a valid and working telephone number on all orders.
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $20 fee for changes or redirects once the package is en route, and is the recipient's obligation to cover this fee. FiftyFlowers is not responsible for any issues resulting from incorrect delivery information provided. Please note: changes and redirects may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once a tracking number is assigned.
- FiftyFlowers is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska will incur an additional $45 per box surcharge.
- We do not ship to Canada or Puerto Rico.
Flower Centerpieces are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
Open your boxes and – after doing a little happy dance – inspect your flowers. Remove all flowers from the box by cutting any straps. Now, stop and smell the flowers *deep breath* … Okay, continue.
- Fill a clean vase with water and flower food! Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If you have flower food, mix in the water to prevent bacteria and give added nutrients to the flowers. If you want all the supplies to process your flowers, order a flower care processing kit here.
- Remove leaves that fall below the top of the water. Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your vase. This prevents the growth of mold or bacteria, which can cause premature wilting. In removing foliage, care should be taken not to damage the stem.
- Give stems a fresh cut. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally, approximately one inch from the stem’s bottom edge. An angled cut will allow for a larger surface area for water absorption and prevents the ends of your stems from sitting flat in the container blocking water absorption. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the water you just prepared.
- Place in the vase immediately. Give flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Most flowers will take up to 8 to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- After 2 days, repeat the steps. Change water often to keep flowers fresh, the sign that you need to change the water is cloudy or milky water. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.